There’s nothing I love more than watching my clients transform. I get pure joy each and every time a client connects with her own brilliance and trusts her own ability to shine.
Let me tell you a few things about her (a compilation). At first, she typically:
- Feels nervous (“What’s this coaching thing all about?” “What have I gotten myself into?”)
- Feels uncertain about the direction of something (career, relationship, desires, etc).
- Believes (usually subconsciously) that the life of her dreams is out of her reach.
- Acknowledges that she wants to a better relationship with food.
- Engages in a “negative loop cycle” that keeps her firmly stuck where it is.
As she works with me, she learns new tools. Over time, she builds:
- A feeling of empowerment
- An eagerness for more
- A skill set for self-coaching herself (through anything)
Do you want to be like Meg? Are you excited to step into a new-and-improved version of yourself? Do you want MORE (but are feeling stuck)? Do you want to master your relationship with food for once and for all?
Let’s jump on a call and chat. I’ll answer all of your questions and help you determine whether or not we’re a good fit to work together. (Heck, I’ll even throw in some coaching during the call.)
Everything changes when you DECIDE to invest in yourself.
P.S. I can’t wait for you to be the next success story!