- Have you ever felt like everything is falling apart? Or like you’re sinking into quicksand, and there’s nothing to hold onto? It just happened to me. Let me back up a little. About five years ago, I wrote down all the qualities of my ideal guy. I filled the front and back of an index card, and stuck it to my bulletin board. Over the years, I’ve pulled it out and read it from time to time. By now, the index card is
- Do you tell stories? The juicy kind that place you as the heroine who triumphs over hard times and gets what she wants? Or stories laced with despair and victimhood with oodles of blame on other people? Here’s the deal. You get to choose. And you can choose any story—including any ending—you want. The more you tell your stories…the more true they become. Here are some examples: After my divorce, I told the story, “I’m unlovable.” I changed it
- At the end of June, I started to get a juicy feeling in my bones. It’s hard to describe. Not shivers, not goose bumps. More like a buzz. Or a vibration. Yeah, a vibration in my body. It was a “knowing.” I believe it means that something big is on the horizon for me, but I can’t quite see it, taste it, or catch up with it. Whatever it is, it’s jussssst out of reach,
- Lately, I’ve been consumed with “Why?” (Mostly because I’m currently reading “Start with Why” by Simon Sinek. Hint: great read!) I’ve been thinking a lot about why I’m a life coach for women entrepreneurs. But then I wondered, whydo we do anything? Why do we brush our teeth? Buy a house? Have kids?Own pets? I realized that the main driver behind why we do anything is the FEELing we think we’ll get “doing” or “having” the things. For
- Here’s what my business coach accomplished in the past six months (get ready to have your mind blown): Built a website from scratchRecreated a membership portalRe-branded her entire businessLaunched a new podcast (with 100,000+ downloads)Made $1,102,000 cash (that’s not a typo…yes…$1.1M)Helped 8 women make six figures in 6 monthsHelped hundreds of women make their first $2K in businessLost 20 poundsTook a month offGot engaged Six months can change everything. Granted, she’s been working her business for a while.
- Do you care what other people think? Personally, I can answer that question from two completely different places: The conscious, confident, and comfortable side of me believes that what other people think isn’t important. What other people think is none of my business. The subtle, subconscious side of me likes to plant seeds of doubt, namely, What other people think totally matters. The subconscious mind is sneaky. It’s quiet and loud at the same time.
Test Blog Page jennifer