- When it comes to growing a business (or managing your life), you can either create exactly what you want or you can “wait and see” what happens. There’s no wrong answer.Although personally, I LOVE being deliberate. Because I LOVE getting what I want. Here are a few things that I’ve wanted: I wanted to re-own a house that lost in my divorce. Got it. I wanted my daughters to turn out to be amazing humans. Nailed it. I wanted to be a
- When it comes to making decisions, people typically fall into one of two buckets: Bucket #1: Those who MAKE decisions. Bucket #2: Those who THINK ABOUT making decisions. The people in Bucket #1 get shit done. They don’t waste time second-guessing. They take action, even if it turns out to be the wrong action. And if it IS wrong, they shrug their shoulders, squeeze out a lesson, and try something different. In the long run,
- Have you ever tuned into what your body is trying to tell you? I mean, REALLY tuned in? I’m working on building this muscle. Deep down—at an intuitive level—I know that my body holds profound wisdom. But since I’ve never been taught how to listen to it (hardly anyone ever is), I’ve had to figure out its language on my own. It’s like landing in France and trying to learn French without a guide, guidebook,
- …I was nervous. Heck, I was nervous talking to her before I even hired her…for our “consultation.” (What the heck is a consultation? Should I be on high alert? Was she was going to try to sell me something?) I braced myself for the call. What I knew FOR SURE was that I wanted MORE. And LESS. I wanted more peace, more joy, more abundance. I wanted less worry, less struggle, less confusion. I wasn’t
- A friend called me a few weeks ago. As I talked to her, I realized she was having an experience so many people have. She wanted something, but she was getting in her own way from getting it. She had just received an email from one of her clients. It said, “Thank you. I look forward to seeing you this afternoon.” Backstory. My friend is a real estate agent. Her client owns a multi-million dollar
- When my two daughters were little girls, we often played a game called “Would You Rather.” The objective was to pose a question with an impossible answer. We’d ask ridiculous things, like “Would you rather get poked in the eye or stung by a bee?” “Would you rather eat a bowl of live worms or a starfish?” The more outlandish, the more squeals of laughter we would share. It was a fun and funny game.
Test Blog Page jennifer