Lately, I’ve been consumed with “Why?” (Mostly because I’m currently reading “Start with Why” by Simon Sinek. Hint: great read!)
I’ve been thinking a lot about why I’m a life coach for women entrepreneurs.
But then I wondered, whydo we do anything?
Why do we brush our teeth?
Buy a house?
I realized that the main driver behind why we do anything is the FEELing we think we’ll get “doing” or “having” the things. For example, we might…
- …brush our teeth to feel responsible, satisfied, or respectful (to those around us).
- …buy a house to feel secure, safe, or grounded.
- …have kids to feel love, loving, and nurturing.
- …own pets to feel love, loving, and nurturing.
The reason we do anything is for an emotion.
So why AM I a coach? Why DO I work with entrepreneurs? Why women?
It boils down to this:
- I deeply believe that anyone can design the life and lifestyle they want if they’re willing to be bold and go for it.
- I deeply believe that the ups and downs of entrepreneurship makes us grow.
- I deeply believe that each time we grow, our lives get juicier and juicier.
Helping other women tap into their deep desires,
grow a business, and transform who they are makes
me feel EXCITED, VALUED, and ELECTRIC.
Entrepreneurship makes me feel
JOYFUL, SATISFIED, and ACCOMPLISHED.
Putting them together makes me feel ON FIRE.
So now I’m curious….why do YOU do what you do?
I’d love to hear from you.
Shoot me an email and share what’s on your mind after you read this blog post.
What’s your WHY?